- humidifier filters
- automobile filters
- air filters
- hepa filters
- water filter
- hvac filters
- panel filters
- Vacuum Cleaner Filters
- cooker hood filters
- pocket filters
- Hair Dryer Parts
- filter bags
How often should the air purifier filter be replaced? How often does it need to be cleaned?
Air purifiers are the guardians of air quality, but require regular maintenance and cleaning. There may be many friends who may not know how long it takes to replace the air purifier filter. Let's take a look.
1. How long does it take to replace the air purifier filter? Why should the filter be replaced?
Because of long-term work filtering, the filter will absorb a lot of bacteria, and even block the filter, which will affect the Purifying effect. Air purifier adsorption, purification, sterilization, high-frequency and high-load purification use reduces the service life of the purifier and makes the purification consumables reach a saturated state. In this case, it is necessary to replace the filter screen to avoid the purification effect.
2. How often to replace the air purifier filter - filter replacement
1. Most air purifiers come with a filter replacement indicator light, when the filter indicator light is on , it means that the filter needs to be replaced. However, the filter indicator lights of many air purifiers cannot detect these situations, and it depends on the actual situation.
2. When the user feels that the purification effect is not obvious, it is necessary to replace the adsorption or filter material, usually once a year. If the pollution is heavier, it should be replaced every 3 to 6 months. Also, if the filter material turns black after turning off the purifier and power supply, it also means that it needs to be replaced.
3. The pre-filter of the air purifier can be washed with clean water. After cleaning, it needs to be dried or blown dry before being loaded into the air purifier. You can also use a rag or a vacuum cleaner to remove dust.
4. For the washable deodorizing filter, it can be rinsed under the tap. In a newly renovated room, the formaldehyde removal filter has a large loss and needs to be replaced once a year. Generally speaking, the service life of the HEPA filter is as long as 10 years, and it is generally recommended to replace it every 2-5 years. If the pollution is heavy, the replacement frequency should be increased.
Air purifiers are now a relatively fashionable home appliance. In order to achieve better purification efficiency and ensure the service life of the purifier, regular cleaning and replacement is necessary.