- humidifier filters
- automobile filters
- air filters
- hepa filters
- water filter
- hvac filters
- panel filters
- Vacuum Cleaner Filters
- cooker hood filters
- pocket filters
- Hair Dryer Parts
- filter bags
1. Pregnant women: Pregnant women will feel unwell in the room with severe air pollution, such as dizziness, sweating, dry tongue, chest tightness and vomiting, which will have adverse effects on the development of the fetus. Children born to pregnant women who breathe fresh air are three times more likely to develop heart disease.
2. Children: Children's bodies are developing, their immune systems are relatively fragile, and they are vulnerable to the harm of indoor air pollution, resulting in decreased immunity, delayed physical development, induced blood diseases, and increased the incidence of childhood asthma. rate, which greatly reduces the intelligence of children.
3. Office family: An enviable career when working in a high-end office building. However, in a constant temperature and airtight environment with poor air quality, it is easy to cause dizziness, chest tightness, fatigue, emotional ups and downs and other uncomfortable symptoms, affecting work efficiency, causing various diseases, and even cancer in severe cases.
4. The elderly: The physical function of the elderly declines, and they often suffer from various chronic diseases. Air pollution not only causes bronchitis, pharyngitis, pneumonia and other respiratory diseases in the elderly. It can also induce high blood pressure, heart disease, cerebral hemorrhage and other cardiovascular and old vascular diseases.
5. Patients with respiratory diseases: Long-term living in polluted air will lead to decreased respiratory function and aggravated respiratory symptoms, especially rhinitis, chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, emphysema and other diseases. Auxiliary and radical healing effects are achieved by breathing pure air.
6. Driver: The car is deficient in oxygen, and the car exhaust pollution is serious.