Air conditioner filter cleaning method
Using ultrasonic cleaning equipment to clean is the best method. It is best to use this good and economical method for units that use a large number of air conditioner filters. The cleaning steps are as follows:
1. Fully immerse the cleaning parts into the cleaning tank equipped with hot water cleaning solution.
2. Turn on the ultrasonic generator, and the ultrasonic cleaning time is determined according to the actual situation.
3. Take it out from the cleaning tank, rinse it with clean water, and then dry it with compressed air (pressure less than 5bar).
4. Check and maintain that the electrode wire is not broken and the electrode plate is not broken Deformation, no displacement and fracture of the spring pole pieces
5. Install the clean components into the box according to the relevant pictures in this document.
Clean the tank. This method can be used by a small number of users.
1. Use a cleaning tank that can completely submerge the components, equipped with enough hot water cleaning solution (it is advisable to submerge the components), put the ionizer, collector, and filter in, and soak for 30-40 minutes .
2. Use a cleaning brush to remove stains, and rinse with cleaning liquid repeatedly. If there is an air spray gun, it is more convenient to spray repeatedly with cleaning liquid, and the effect is good. Note that the spray cleaning pressure should be less than 5bar, and the direction of the spray cleaning liquid flow is parallel to the plane of the plate.
3. The remaining steps are the same as 3, 4, and 5 in method 1.